2012年9月6日星期四

The rockets star suffered from serious anxiety


As dispatches from foreign news agencies report, the Houston rockets this year in the NBA draft no. 16 of the selected rookie Royce - white, has been the United States basketball as a potential infinite power forward, but he finally because patients suffering from severe anxiety, draft sequence suffer a disastrous decline. His future exactly is to break through the limitations of the heart with a achievement, or like a meteor falling, and now is still a mystery.

Three years ago, the doctor had suggested white, had better stop chasing professional basketball dream, because his anxiety problem is more serious. White is not eclipse it: "yes, doctor is so said to me, I was only 18 years old. She said basketball is not very suitable for me, because in this career is easy to (with anxiety disorders) beat. But I want to let you know, we can and their own problems, we can fight to pursue their own dreams." White said.
White anxiety has been quite serious, when it comes to the public, he can't help generation anxiety and worry. If it is on a plane, he will produce great fear, every step would be very difficult. According to white, he said his mother and grandmother has serious anxiety. "Panic this feeling, it is easy to each other infection. Once produced anxiety emotion, adrenal hormone secretion will speed up, the heart beat faster, which in turn will affect a mood. When was this kind of emotional problems, feels like going to die."
The NBA draft, brokers tell white, if not in 16th overall or the 18th sequence by the rockets selected, his sequence is likely to suffer a disastrous decline. White therefore became very nervous, anxiety, he even alone in a small room watching TV broadcast.
I'm afraid I fear the plane will be white next difficulty: "I'm worried about it, I must often in the NBA by plane, I play to the program's fear, I really hate flying, I'm fear, this is my bottom line." White said.
White last season last season at the university of Iowa effect, was averaging 13.4 points 9.3 rebounds and five assists. His comprehensive and ball quotient let many experts praise.

没有评论:

发表评论