2012年8月24日星期五

Lindan Denied the Retirement Rumor


August 9, China's Olympic delegations and athletes, gymnastic team back to Beijing capital airport, the graph is badminton Olympic champion lindane a airport, and by the media containment.

Beijing on August 24, this afternoon, in the London Olympic Games gold medal on the athletes have arrived in Hong Kong, open access trip. Badminton singles champion lindane as athletes represent accepted the media interview, and when he retired problem solutions. Badminton team tomorrow will hold a demonstration, Lin Dan will communicate with the Hong Kong badminton lovers. To this, Lin said very much looking forward to, he said: "tomorrow's activities especially fine, not very clear, but I hope I can and Hong Kong more young athletes lovers more exchanges. Every year to open a lot of fans, I wish tomorrow have the opportunity and they contact. " For the outside world attention when retirement, Lin said: "I just want to rest, and did not say I want to retire, in the hope that better after the break back again." I myself have never said to retirement, just said hope to rest for a period of time, "Lin when accepting a reporter to interview said. Lin said, hope in the rest to think well, looking for new goals." I wish I could be at rest find new orientation and target, at the same time also took the opportunity to to adjust their own body. But I this year will make every effort to play good feather super league.
"When playing the international game I don't know, now really hope is to come up with more time to rest, and then back. Of course, if my opponent will be able to maintain to Brazil Olympic Games, I would like to once again in the Olympic Games is also one of my goals. Lin said. And the opponents, in people it seems not Malaysia's LiZongWei belong to. But the indisputable fact is that, in the international arena "super Dan" figure I'm afraid to disappear for a long time.

没有评论:

发表评论