2012年10月4日星期四

Kobe: the Lakers is still My Team


Although the Los Angeles lakers won three this summer the best defenders Howard and two-time MVP Steve Nash, but the team's number one star no doubt or kobe Bryant.

On Monday the media Open Day, will usher in 17 years of his career, 34, the veteran Bryant said: "earlier, I asked, saying, who is the lakers team? I don't want to given 'we share..." (this answers). This is my team."

Nash also said: "I think this is Bryant's team. But every team members to share the responsibility, work. This team there is no doubt that is kobe's team. His whole career are all here, here win the championship, he is the team's best player.

Bryant also said, now the team including Howard, Nash, pau gasol, such as jamison numerous star of the lakers, he has seen the most intensive team player.


Bryant also revealed that he is going to put the Howard culture into their retirement lakers representative figure. Howard was in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games and playing alongside kobe Bryant, he said: "kobe Bryant to a player like learning to me very helpful. I know he will be very strict to me, but I want to learn his things, because I know the last it will let me become a better player and more excellent person, but this team will also become more outstanding."

At present, kobe Bryant and the lakers contract two years remaining, and Howard only a year on his contract, but the parties generally expected Howard will contract with the lakers.
 are you a fans of Kobe? want to buy a jersey? welcome to www.lowpricedjerseyschannel.com

没有评论:

发表评论